Sweet And Cool Eyeshadow Tutorial For Spice Girl😚
We have too many eyeshadow palettes on the line, so some tutorials cannot be updated, we am really sorry.
We are also constantly updating and eliminating products to ensure that what we sell are all high-quality products, making your shopping more convenient and saving time.
Today this Eyeshadow palette what we use is from FLOWER KNOWS Chocolate Wonder-Shop Seies #03 Witch Boutique.
Black + pink is the standard for spice girls!
I'd be so sad any spice girl didn't have it!
The extension of this black is really great, which exceeded my expectation, and surprised me a lot.
This eye makeup doesn't look so amazing, but it can make people unforgettable, because its color matching is very special and the details are handled perfectly.
Step by step tutorial:
1. Use brown as a primer to reduce swelling and cover dark circles and eye bags.
2. Cover the upper eyelid with Barbie pink.
3. Superimpose a small amount of black on the end of the eye multiple times! Be sure to add little by little! Otherwise, it will be piled up together and cannot be smudged.
4. Cover the upper eyelid with purple glitter.
5. Use white glitter to draw on the eye head and the truncation position.
Well, being a spice girl, you've learned a classic eyeshadow palette that's perfect for any occasion.