BREYLEE Deep Moist Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum T260
Quantity: 1 Bottle.
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Trehalose, erythritol, Hydroxethyl Urea, etc.
Net Weight: 0.6 Fl oz / 17ml.
What is Hyaluronic Acid：
A substance with excellent moisturizing property in the nature, and make dry and coarse skin become soft, tender and elastic.
With the growth of people's age and the influence of nutrition, sunshine, environment and other factors, the ability of human body to synthesize hyaluronic acid gradually decreases, and the content of hyaluronic acid in skin will gradually decrease.
When the content of hyaluronic acid in the skin is lower than a certain level, the water content in the surface layer of the skin will gradually reduce, resulting in the aging of the cuticle, and the skin will appear rough, wrinkled and inelastic.
Therefore, timely supplementation of hyaluronic acid can not only prevent premature aging, but also maintain the young contour of the face.
The face serum can rapid reach skin bottom by unblocking skin passages. It can rapidly improve skin dryness, dull skin, restoring elasticity and moisturizing and repairing the skin. Facilitate the permeation of other skincare products.
How To Get Hydrated Skin With Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Suitable for various skin types.
Directions for use:
STEP1: After cleansing your face, take 3-5drops in the palm of your hand.
STEP2: Apply it to your face with your fingertips. Massage the product into your neck to ensure absorption.
STEP3: Apply twice a day for day and night.
1. In case of sensitive skin, please test the hydrating face serum on the inside of the arm first. Proceed to use it as normal, if there is no discomfort.
2. If discomfort arises, please immediately stop using the face serum and seek the assistance of a dermatologist.
3. If the face oil serum splashes into your eyes, flush them with fresh water immediately.
1. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to conduct an allergy test on the back of the ear before using the serum oil. Use it if no adverse effects occur.
2. If such abnormalities as rash, swelling, pruritus or allergic reaction occur during or after applying the moisturizing serum, stop using it immediately and seek medical advice.
3. If the organic face serum splashes into your eyes, flush them with fresh water immediately.
Keep it in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
14 Wrong Skin Care Tips You Must Know
How To Remove Wrinkles And Fine Lines At The Lowest Budget
Best 3 Tips to Stop Forehead Wrinkles in Your Tracks
The Anti-Aging Trick That's Right at Your Fingertips
Six Habits That Make Skin Better