ROSALIND 9D Crystal Cat Eye Soak Off Gel Polish T2555
Name: Cat Eye Gel Nail Polish
Volume: 7 ml/Bottle
Cured: UV/LED Lamp; Need magnet stick to get cat eye effect.
- The Quality is our 1st priority.
- Light, almost no smell (only top coat and foundation have moderate smell), we apply only organic texture to protect your health.
- No need black base color, match with any color.
- Transparent colors with magnetic powder superimposed with scattered cloud brocade powder embellishment, easy to create a fantasy cat-eye effect.
How To Use:
1. Shape the nail. Lightly buff the surface of the nail plate. Sanitize.
2. Apply a base coat of foundation from the cuticle to the free edge (Remember to seal the edge of the nail). Cure the nails under the LED light for 10 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
3. Apply a thin coat of Soak-Off Gel Polish color of choice. Cap free edge. Cure: 30 seconds in LED Lamp, or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
4. Apply crystal cat eye gel polish to the nails. Not cure now.
5. Use the magnet stick to absorb the circle effect and cure.
5. Apply a top coat. Cap free edge. Cure: 30 seconds in LED lamp.
6. Remove the tacky residue on nails with the cleanser. Then, apply nourish cuticle oil to rehydrate moisture into the cuticle and the skin surrounding the nail.
How To Remove:
1. Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes.
2. Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.
The Story of ROSALIND Brand
ROSALIND is a professional nail art brand specialized in bringing clients more interesting, fashionable and innovative nail art.
ROSALIND insists on using high-quality ingredients to create healthier, more environment-friendly and more popular gel polish for clients.
Founded in 2015, Rosalind has created 1,000+ original colors with fans in 200+ countries co-creating 200+ colors every year, and sold 100 million+ bottles of gel polish with high favorable rate of 99.7%.
With ROSALIND, you may create your own nail art and find the OWN PRETTY that you love.
ROSALIND, Fun, Fashion, Fresh
Share the love, share Rosalind.
Take me home, you deserve it!