BREYLEE Acne Treatment Face Cleanser T236
Quantity: 1 Stick.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Salicylic acid, Lactobacillus / Pear juice ferment filtrate, Salix alba bark extract, Rehmannia chinensis root extract, Melia azadirachta leaf extract, Scutellaria baicalensis root extract, Houttuynia cordata extract, Glycine oja (soybean) protein, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil.
Net Weight: 3.53 fl oz / 100g.
1. Powerful Formula for Acne Treatment: Powered by the Tea Tree Oil and Salicylic Acid, this acne face wash helps to clear existing acne blemishes, reduce redness acne and inflammation, heal acne from the source and preventing future breakouts.
2. Great Acne-Fighting Wash for Face and Body: This acne natural face wash is proven to works facial acne scar treatment, body acne treatment, acne spot treatment, cystic acne natural treatment, hormonal acne removal, adult severe acne treatment and overnight acne treatment for teens. No parabens and non-comedogenic, suitable for all skin types.
3. Oil Free and Help Unclog Pores: With the mild oil-free formula, this tea tree oil facial cleanser can deeply clean the skin while moisturizing it, help unclog pores and reduce oiliness to clear acne and breakouts, leaving your skin comfortable and refreshing.
4. Gentle On Skin and No Drying Feeling: Formulated with unique cream-to-foam formula and the foam is fine and dense. This acne natural face cleanser works gentle on the skin, it can gently remove dirt, excess oil from skin's surface without drying the skin.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount to wet hands and create a lather.
Gently massage into skin in a gentle, circular motion, concentrate on troubled areas such as the t-zone.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. Be sure to follow with an appropriate toner / serum and moisturizer.
Recommend to use twice a day for day and night.
Suitable for all skin types.
1. In case of sensitive skin, please test the organic face wash on the inside of the arm first. If discomfort arises, please immediately stop using the product and seek the assistance of dermatologist.
2. If the product splashes into your eyes, flush them with fresh water immediately.
3. Keep out reach of children.
How To Effectively Remove Acne Marks, Scars And Stretch Marks
Can acne be squeezed on your face?
6 Magical And Great Effects Of Tea Tree Oil
How To Do Well Oil Control For Your Skin?
What Food Should I Eat for Acne-prone Skin?
Will Staying Up Late Really Get Acne?
14 Wrong Skin Care Tips You Must Know