LANBENA Brightening Vitamin C Serum T216
Quantity: 1 Bottle.
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Hydrolyzed Vegetable, Protein, L-arginine, N-methyl-l-serine, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerol, Edta Disodium Salt, Dihydrate, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
Net Weight: 1 FL OZ / 30 ML
Rich in small molecule Vitamin C ingredients, this vitamin c serum for face can help to Repair, nourish and moisturize skin,
Improve dull skin and brighten skin tone, improve stains and freckles.
How to use:
1) Cleanse thoroughly.
2) Apply 3-5 drops to your palm and apply vitamin c brightening serum to your face (acne or pimple area).
3) Massage gently until absorption.
Recommended for use twice a day, morning and evening.
A cycle is 28 days.
Keep it in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight. (Please keep out of reach of children.)
1. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to conduct an allergy test on the back of the ear before using the product. Use it if no adverse effects occur.
2. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
3. If any discomfort, please immediately stop using and seek the assistance of a dermatologist.
3 Great Tips for Removing Dark Circles Effectively
You Should Know 4 Truth About Vitamin C Skin Care Products
Can Lemons And Oranges Rich In VC Be Used for Facial Masks?
14 Wrong Skin Care Tips You Must Know
How To Do Well Oil Control For Your Skin?
Six Habits That Make Skin Better