LANBENA Acne Pimple Patch Set T179
Quantity: (1+1) bags.
Ingredients: Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Polyisoprene, Polyisobutylene, Tea Tree Oil, Calendula Oil.
Net Weight: (daily use 25 Patches + night use 28 patches) / box.
Absorb the secretions effectively while protecting the area, to flatten and soothe your skin. Isolation of external dust, bacteria and prevent acne marks due to makeup.
Acne treatment, acne removal; pimple treatment, pimple remove, get rid of pimples overnight.
Suitable for various skin types
1. Wash and dry the pimple area firstly. (For better effect, take tools to prick up the acne at first.)
2. Remove the film and take out the patch.
3. Apply acne patch on the pimple area, gently press for 3-5 seconds for better adhesion. (Do not repeat to tear the patch.)
4. Remove and replace after it turns opaque. Wear overnight or at least 5 hours. It is recommended to be used before makeup.
1. This product is for external use only. It is not recommended to use with other ointment.
2. If any discomfort, please immediately stop using and seek the assistance of a dermatologist.
3. All acne patches are disposable. Do not reuse or secondary use.
4. Keep unused patches in the sealed plastic pouch. Store them in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and high temperature. (Please keep out of reach of children.)
How To Effectively Remove Acne Marks, Scars And Stretch Marks
Can acne be squeezed on your face?
6 Magical And Great Effects Of Tea Tree Oil
How To Do Well Oil Control For Your Skin?
What Food Should I Eat for Acne-prone Skin?
Will Staying Up Late Really Get Acne?
14 Wrong Skin Care Tips You Must Know