OUT-OF-OFFICE 3D Light & Shadow Liquid Contour Stick (2.0) T3753
Quantity: 1 Stick
Net Weight: 3ml
#Light & Shadow Set
Water, CI 77891, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclopentamethicone, Isocetyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10 /1 Polydimethylsiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutylene, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Polydimethylsiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Vinyl Polydiethylene Methylsiloxane, Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Chloride, Distearyldimethylammonium Hectorite, CI 77492, Triethoxyoctylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ethanol, CI 77491, Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77499, 1,3-Propanediol, Butanediol, FUCUS VESICLOSUS Extract, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA Flower Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Octanoyl Hydroxime acid.
What Makes It Magical?
- Dual effects of light and dark, supernatural contouring, the combination of high-gloss fair and cement gray can easily create exquisite 3D facial features, especially friendly to makeup novices.
- High-gloss fair - off-white tone, matte liquid highlight, natural fill-in light, creating a full and plump makeup effect.
- Cement gray - absorbs the natural shadow color of the face and has a silky liquid texture, making the facial contours 3D and refined.
- Added refractive factors, composed of liquid crystal silver + mica powder, dual light adjustment materials, balanced light perception, skin-friendly and easy to blend into your skin.
- Multiple uses, in addition to facial contouring, it can also modify clavicle, hairline, and vest line.
How To Use:
Step 1: After base makeup and before setting makeup, take an appropriate amount of liquid and apply it evenly on the bridge of the nose, jawline, side face, etc. where shadows need to be added.
Step 2: Take an appropriate amount of liquid highlighter and apply it on the bridge of the nose, tear troughs, smile muscles and other areas that need to be brightened.
Step 3: Use a makeup brush, makep puff or your fingertips to pat it directly for better results.
The Story of OUT-OF-OFFICE Brand
The founder of OUT-OF-OFFICE, Jennifer Qian starts as a pure artist, and then turn to international fashion designer. For now, leading this OOO national cosmetics brand, Jennifer pursues her dream in the most beautiful way.
As she says, she pays all her time on these most fascinating thins. With ‘Create’, the key word in Jennifer's career, her fashion aesthetics goes in her work consistently, and her string vision comes to reality step by step.👄
OUT-OF-OFFICE, a statement for leaving\business tour\not in office in workplace.
Most adults have a switch for ON/OFF in life - fighting for career or OUT-OF-OFFICE. Please send this OOO email to us, getting the experience of shutting off the strain and turn on OOO mode.
OUT-OF-OFFICE cosmetics deliver the ideal lifestyle that we all expected, rebelling against sameness and insipidity, for Youth's nature.
Start a journey, throw a party, take the independence, emitting your charm all at once.🌞