BREYLEE Acne Treatment Serum T235
Quantity: 1 Bottle.
Ingredients: Niacinamide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Oubaku Ekisu(phellodendron Amurense Extract), Salix Alba (willow) Bark Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Sodium Hyaluronate, ects.
Net Weight: 0.6 fl oz / 17ml.
Get rid of acne scars & pimple remove, Smooth skin, Pore shrinking, Restore skin elasticity, Restore the damaged skin.
Rich with the natural plant ingredients, our serum can effectively reduce the redness of the acne and pimples:
1. Formulated with Tea Tree Extract, this acne serum can effectively treat acne and pimple, adjust grease secretion, expedite healing process, relieve and repair damaged skin.
2. Rich with Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extracts, this acne serum can denature the protein sediment so as to achieve a strong healing effect which extremely help to heal acne from the source and preventing future breakouts.
3. Containing with Houttuynia Cordata Extract - This acne serum can condition the acne skin to to maintain healthy skin.
4. Containing with Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, with its ability to absorb moisture in low humidity environment, this acne serum can treat your acne skin while inhibit oily skin to soften skin and tender skin.
Actual feedback from users:
-97% of users felt their skin is hydrated and refreshed after using it.
-83% of users felt it reduced the redness and size of their acne.
-75% of users found their acne blemishes has been decreased.
-57% of users thought their acne spot has been lightened.
Applicable to skin with acne or pimples
Cleanse thoroughly firstly. Apply 3-5 drops to your palm and apply the serum to your face (acne or pimple area). Massage gently until absorption. Recommended for use twice a day, morning and evening.
Note 1: A cycle is 28 days. For severe acne, it is recommended to use this serum for 2 cycles.
Note 2: For the acne in its infancy time, this refreshing serum could help calm the skin, reduce redness and inflammation of the acne. And for those already has pus and fluid, it will accelerate the maturity of the zits. And later it will form a scab, then the serum will help heal acne and the scab and preventing future breakouts.
1. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to conduct an allergy test on the back of the ear before using the product. Use it if no adverse effects occur.
2. If such abnormalities as rash, swelling, pruritus or allergic reaction occur during or after applying the product, stop using it immediately and seek medical advice.
3. If the product splashes into your eyes, flush them with fresh water immediately.
Keep it in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
How To Effectively Remove Acne Marks, Scars And Stretch Marks
Can acne be squeezed on your face?
6 Magical And Great Effects Of Tea Tree Oil
How To Do Well Oil Control For Your Skin?
What Food Should I Eat for Acne-prone Skin?
Will Staying Up Late Really Get Acne?
14 Wrong Skin Care Tips You Must Know