BREYLEE Tea Tree Acne Treatment Facial Toner T251
Quantity: 1 bottle
Ingredients: Aqua / water, Melaleuca alternifolia(tea tree) leaf water, Hamamelis virginiana extract, Salicylic acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl acrylate / acrylic acid copolymer, PVM / MA copolymer, Niacinamide, Sophora angustifolia root extract, Glycyrriza inflata root extract, Scutellaria baicalensis extract, Xanthan gum, Sodium hyaluronate.
Specifications: 3.4 fl oz / 100ml.
Containing mild formula with Tea Tree Water, Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid and other gentle ingredients, this facial toner can effectively soothe the skin, help unclog pores and balance skin oil, relieve and repair your damaged skin caused by acne, leaving your skin comfortable and refreshing.
Witch hazel is an extremely powerful yet gentle astringent that reduces inflammation and balances the skin’s sebum production.
Excess sebum leads to clogged pores and an oily shine, but the skin needs oil to stay moisturized.
This acne spot treatment face toner helps create a good balance so you can look and feel fresh and diminish the appearance of oil-induced acne, get rid of acne scars, treatment for acne, pore shrinking, reduce pimple redness.
How to use:
1. After cleansing, squeeze an appropriate amount on the palm of your hand, apply on the face, pat a few times until absorbed.
2. Saturate a cotton pad or compression mask and apply to cleansed skin, remove it after 5-10 minutes, pat a few times until absorbed.
Recommended to follow with the appropriate serum and moisturizer.
Suitable for various skin types.
1. In case of sensitive skin, please test the product on the inside of the arm first. If discomfort arises, please immediately stop using the product and seek the assistance of a dermatologist.
2. If the product splashes into your eyes, flush them with fresh water immediately.
3. Keep out reach of children.
Keep it in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight. (Please keep out of reach of children.)
Does staying up late get acne?
What Food Should I Eat for Acne-prone Skin?
6 Magical Effects Of Tea Tree Oil