BREYLEE Tea Tree Blackhead Remover Kit T256
Quantity: 1 Kit.
Ingredients: Aqua/water, Hamamelisvirginiana flower water, Centella asiatica extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis(rosemary) leaf extract, Sodium hyaluronate.
BREYLEE Blackhead Remover Mask 0.6 fl oz / 17ml
BREYLEE Pore Minimizer Serum 0.6 fl oz / 17ml.
100 pcs pore strips paper.
Deeply Cleanses & Purifies, Get rid of blackheads, Blackhead Treatment, Pore shrinking& Reducing pore size.
Suitable for various skin types.
How to use:
1. After cleaning the skin, place a warm towel over face to open pores.
2. Apply a medium-to-thick layer of mask on desired area, make sure to avoid eyebrows, hairline, eye area and lips.
3. Cover the strips and press them well.Wait for 3-5 minutes until completely dry, then peel them off.
4. After cleaning the blackheads, take 3-5 drops of the serum in the palm of your hand and apply it to your face to shrink pores and moisturize skin. Massage gently until absorption.
How often should I remove my blackhead using the mask?
The blackhead mask is generally used once or twice a week. According to different skin characteristics, the frequency of use will vary.
Under normal circumstances, women with oily skin have the most serious blackheads, and they may even have strawberry noses.
For oily skin, it is recommended twice a week; but for dry skin, clean the mask once a week.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on skin that is irritated,broken, or sunburned.
3. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
4. If any discomfort, please immediately stop using and seek the assistance of a dermatologist.
Keep it in a cool and dry place,out of direct sunlight. (Please keep out of reach of children.)
How To Effectively Get Rid of Blackheads One-time
How Do I Shrink Pores And Reduce Pore Size Effectively
No.1 Killer Make Your Face Older Than You Are
Five Mistakes for Men's Skin Sare
How To Do Well Oil Control For Your Skin?