LANBENA 2 Pcs Anti Aging Remove Dark Circles 24K Gold Peptide Eye Serum T351
Quantity: 2 Pcs
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Peach (Prunus Persica) Resin Extract, Bacillus Fermentation Product, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Mussel Extract, Polyacrylamide, etcs.
Net Weight: 2 * 0.7 oz / 20g.
1. Customized for sensitive skin:
LANBENA peptides soothing eye serum contains the anti-allergic repairing ingredient, which has a smooth and gentle texture, effectively improves the immune protection and cell repair capabilities of eye skin.
2. Skin absorbs serum efficiently:
LANBENA peptides soothing eye serum comes with a 45°massage head, it can deeply nourishes, for fading tear troughs. While long-lasting moisturizing, and make more elastic for eye area, thereby reducing eye fine lines and tightening eye skin, very good eye cream for dark circles.
3. Against eye skin aging:
LANBENA peptides soothing eye serum contains ferment have perfect penetration and intensive repair, reach the bottom of eye skin for anti-aging. And its contains mussel extract can effectively repair damaged skin around eyes caused by ultraviolet rays or oxidation, very good anti aging eye cream.
How to use:
1. Open the lid, take an appropriate amount of essence and apply it to the skin around the eyes.
2. Gently massage the skin around the eyes counter-clockwise from the bridge of the nose.
3. Gently pat the skin with the fingertips so that the essence can be absorbed.
Suitable for various skin types.
Keep the product in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight.
1. For sensitive skin, please have a test on inside arm first, and use it if no discomfort arises.
2. Stop using it immediately and seek help from a dermatologist in case of any allergic reactions.
3. If the product accidentally splashes into eyes, rinse your eyes immediately.
4. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
14 Wrong Skin Care Tips You Must Know
How To Remove Wrinkles And Fine Lines At The Lowest Budget
Best 3 Tips to Stop Forehead Wrinkles in Your Tracks
The Anti-Aging Trick That's Right at Your Fingertips
Six Habits That Make Skin Better