LANBENA Blackhead Removal On Nose Mask T182
Quantity: 1 Bottle.
Ingredients: Aloe, Sodium lactate, Portulaca oleracea extract, Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, Charcoal, Hyaluronic acid.
Net Weight: 30g + 60 pieces paper.
Deep cleaning, get rid of blackheads, Blackhead remover, blackhead treatment, Shrinking Pore.
All kind of skin, except sensitive skin.
Method of Usage:
1. Apply thin layer on nose;
2. Cover the paper;
3. Wait for 5-10 minutes (dry out), peel it off.
1. For external use only, avoid contact with eyes and damaged skin, Keep it in the shade.
2. This nose mask will be curdled under the 25℃, Please put the bottle into the warm water soak for a while before use.
3. Sunburn, damaged skin and sensitive skin please do not use.
4. If it is frozen, please put it into the hot water(boiling), and wait for long time (10-20 minutes), then it will become liquid.
How often should I remove my blackhead using the mask?
The blackhead mask is generally used once or twice a week. According to different skin characteristics, the frequency of use will vary.
Under normal circumstances, women with oily skin have the most serious blackheads, and they may even have strawberry noses.
For oily skin, it is recommended twice a week; but for dry skin, clean the mask once a week.
How To Effectively Get Rid of Blackheads One-time
How Do I Shrink Pores And Reduce Pore Size Effectively
No.1 Killer Make Your Face Older Than You Are
Five Mistakes for Men's Skin Sare
How To Do Well Oil Control For Your Skin?