O.TWO.O Moist Liquid Makeup Blushes T850
Quantity: 1 Bottle.
Net weight: 15ml.
1. The texture is very light:
You don't have to worry if you accidentally apply too much. It's sheer and the color lasts long.
2. The perfect amount of natural looking color:
Liquid blush effortlessly glides on skin for a lasting glow, ideal for mixing textures: layer over powder blush for high impact color, or apply first for a diffused effect. Go with the glow.
3. A silky weightless fluid:
That creates a natural-looking, second-skin finish, Veil of color on the skin creates a healthy glow.
NOTE: Press lightly, half a small drop is enough for blush makeup. Excess blush can be used as eye shadow and lipstick.
How to use:
1. Warm a small amount of liquid blush in the palm of the hand. Apply with fingertips for a natural, effortless effect.
2. To intensify color and add dimension, layer orgasm or other blush shade over liquid face blush.
3. Can be worn under or over foundation for a range of effects.
4. Do not twist open. To open, pull the cap straight off. Twisting may cause the enclosed pump to be removed along with the cap. To close securely and ensure product will not leak, place cap over pump and turn clockwise.
1. Don’t use blusher on broken skin.
2. Please do not put in direct sunlight or temperature is too high or too low.
3. Keep blush on cheeks out of the reach of kids.
How to Contour For Your Face Shape? Round, Oval, Square, or Heart Shaped
10 Makeup Tips That Make Your Makeup Infinitely Easier
How To Choose The Right Blush Color For Beginner
Most Useful Makeup Colors To Match Your Skin Tone
12 Ways To Make You Younger Instantly With Makeup