O.TWO.O Liquid Eyeliner Pencil T885
Quantity: 1 Stick.
Ingredients: Acrylic Resin, Carbon black, Propylene glycol, Tween-60, Xanthan gum, BP, Water, etc.
U.S. FDA record number: F1131844.
Net weight: 5ml.
Size: 12cm * 1.2cm.
24 Hours Long lasting water-proof and smudge-proof formula that resists sweat, tears, and water.
1. Keep all day:
One of the most important qualities in a liquid eyeliner shaper is that one application will stay in place all day and remain smudge and fade resistant against humidity, sweat and tears.
2. Flexible felt tip:
The felt tip gives you the flexibility to play with your lines-light pressure will give you a discreet thin line.
3. Easy to remove:
Just some regular makeup remover can make removal as easy as application was.
How to use:
1. With liquid black eyeliner pencil, draw the angle of your cat eye from the outer most comer of your eye.
2. Trace a slash line from one. Comer to the other, draw a straight diagonal line from the highest point of your angle down towards the innermost comer up your eye.
3. Fill it in, now that you have a nice little triangular shape, use your eyeliner to fill in the blanks to really bring your cat eye to life.
4. Finally draw the eyeliner to coordinate the whole and make it more natural.
1. Don’t use eyeliner black on broken skin.
2. Please do not put in direct sunlight or temperature is too high or too low.
3. Keep eyeliner pencil out of the reach of kids.
Most Useful Makeup Colors To Match Your Skin Tone
12 Ways To Make You Younger Instantly With Makeup