UCANBE 20 Colors Athena Face Body Paint Oil T1913
Quantity: 20 Colors/Palette.
Net weight: 168g/5.9 oz
1 20 Vibrant Colors, including 2 shimmering shades
Great Color Payoff & Performance.
These colors are thick, creamy tones flawlessly cover the skin.
They can be easily shaded together to obtain a wide variety of effects, depending on the quantity applied.
It works exceptionally well for all aspects of face and body painting such as line work, base work, blending and layering.
2 It is kind of oil-based face painting, not water-based one. We suggest matching setting powder will keep your make up more long lasting.
3 Waterproof & Long-Lasting Effect.
Through your creativity, you can blend colors to paint various colors and unique looks design on your skin. Water-resistant formular will last for a long time and always present vibrant colors.
4 Large Pan of Black & White.
No need to buy an extra clown white/black any more.
It's your reliable partner for any kinds of party, stage performance, festival celebrations makeup, Cosplay, Baby Showers, Corporate events, Business Promotions, Prenatal Belly Painting, Halloween Makeup and so on.
5 Ideal for All Skin Type.
Athena face paint is safe professional superior cosmetic grade make up. Just have a patch test before application and you may find it is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, non-toxic.
6 Easy to Remove.
Use some lotion before application can avoid most stains. Since this is an oil-based paint, it needs more times to dry, hence we suggest to use some setting powder AND slightly wipe off with professional waterproof makeup remover.
1. Wipe your face clean with a moisture wipe or tissue.
2.Choose clean and suitable painting brush.
3. Stir the paint with brush or sponge (no water or alcohol), you may use single color or blend different colors to achieve your desired color.
4. Use large brush or sponge to give you great coverage and a bright finish; use thin brush for thin lines and details, or use your fingers directly.
5. Wait a few seconds for the first color to dry before applying the next.
6. Use Stencils if you're not confident painting freehand or are short of time.
1. Using waterproof makeup remover/olive oil to face/brushes. (Due to it is oil-based instead of water-based.)
2. Waiting for 5-10 seconds.
3. Wiping clean with paper towels/cotton pads/sponge first.
4. Washing off with facial cleanser.
5. Washing with water.
6. If not clean enough, repeat it again.
1. The oil face painting use professional Waterproof makeup remover.
2. Due to the hot weather in some areas, when you receive the body painting products, may be due to weather reasons, resulting in product melting, this is a normal phenomenon, please understand, thank you!