IMAGIC 16 Colors Flash Tattoo Face Body Paint T1912
Quantity: 16 Colors/Palette.
Net weight: 105g.
1 PERTECT FOR YOUR COLLECTION:
This palette is incredible!!! With a fantastic pigmentation and coverage, best for Creating Crazy Looks, you can use for Fun Themed Party, Fancy Dress, Halloween, Carnivals, Fiesta.
2 NON-TOXIC FACE PAINT KIT:
Our face paints are safe superior cosmetic grade make up; Testing the product before the particular event you are planning for if possible. All cosmetics we advise that a small skin patch test is done before applying as everyone's skin is different. Take care when using around eyes and mouth, do not put into your eyes or mouth.
3 OIL BASED FACE BODY PAINT:
This is oil-based painting palette, NOT water-based and it's easy to apply. (This product is oil-based, it needs more time to dry, suggest using some setting powder)
4 ABOUT THE ANIMAL TEST: This product does not test on animal, cosmetics for animal testing is contrary to the PETA organization vision.
1. Wipe your face clean with a moisture wipe or tissue.
2. Choose clean and suitable painting brush.
3. Stir the paint with brush or sponge (no water or alcohol), you may use single color or blend different colors to achieve your desired color.
4. Use large brush or sponge to give you great coverage and a bright finish; use thin brush for thin lines and details, or use your fingers directly.
5. Wait a few seconds for the first color to dry before applying the next.
6. Use Stencils if you're not confident painting freehand or are short of time.
1. Using waterproof makeup remover/olive oil to face/brushes. (Due to it is oil-based instead of water-based.)
2. Waiting for 5-10 seconds.
3. Wiping clean with paper towels/cotton pads/sponge first.
4. Washing off with facial cleanser.
5. Washing with water.
6. If not clean enough, repeat it again.
1. The oil face painting use professional Waterproof makeup remover.
2. Due to the hot weather in some areas, when you receive the body painting products, may be due to weather reasons, resulting in product melting, this is a normal phenomenon, please understand, thank you!